Fullstack Engineer - FinTech - Ruby - frontend - backend - microservices
This job offer is expired
We are Deposit Solutions, the provider of innovative Open Banking platforms for deposits connecting banks and depositors across Europe. Our mission is to establish Open Banking as the new industry standard for the deposits business.
We are literally the fastest growing financial tech (FinTech) company in the world. We develop fast and deploy high quality solutions for a market that is growing at lightening speeds. Consequently, we need to expand our team of software engineers to keep up with the growth and to explore new markets. We are looking for people who are passionate about their software and its quality. We are always looking at new technologies and how they can help us.
If you are an outstanding professional and are keen to help us transform the deposit market to the benefit of people, banks and society at large, then join us!
Amongst others, we are currently looking for a
Fullstack Developer – Fulltime, for our B2C team based in the heart of Berlin
- Deliver feature-complete product increments, working on the Back-end (microservice) and Frontend (single page application) components of our products, making them better performing and more user friendly
- Collaborate in the design and launch of new products in interaction with other teams if needed
- Ownership over system components while proactively and continuously improving them
- Working in an agile team of specialists and generalists
- Set up and development of infrastructure, server environments and testing infrastructure
- Automatically test and produce code on a daily basis as part of our continuous delivery pipeline
- Proactively pay attention to the security, scalability, performance and reliability of our systems
- Eager to learn, passionate about technology and happy to spread knowledge across teams to improve existing products and processes
- Bring in fresh perspectives to our current codebase, help to guide Savedo’s tech choices and stay on top of new software trends
- 2+ years of professional working experience with an excellent knowledge of backend development with Ruby on Rails, ideally in different projects
- Min. 2 years of recent frontend experience in combination with backend work
- Delivery of an own project or a project while embedded in a larger team
- Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English
- Experience with regression testing, testing automation skills
- Ideally experience in working with AWS and API design
- Experience in working with HTML and CSS, React.js are a plus
- Love working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban), solving complex problems
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products and contribution to open source code projects
Apart from standards like free water, coffee, tons of fruit, great locations in the heart of Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich or London, great colleagues and support for public transport, you get the chance to help shape the future of finance. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Become part of our close-knit network of colleagues from more than 40 different nationalities and celebrate our mutual successes with everybody. Enjoy an exciting industry, while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
We are looking forward to your application!