Sr. Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails, RSpec)
This job offer is expired
Fuel the future of live media. The Beats 1 team is looking for an expert software engineer to build and support the tools that power Beats 1 on Apple Music.
- 3-5 years experience building and deploying Ruby on Rails applications
- Deep understanding of SQL and database design
- Strong testing experience with RSpec
- Experience with Git and the GitHub workflow
- Previous experience with high profile projects and live streaming a plus
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem solving, and social skills
You will be a key part of the team responsible for building applications used by teams worldwide to produce live radio content on Beats 1. Work with engineers, producers, music programmers and others to enhance existing systems and improve the infrastructure and workflows required to keep Beats 1 streaming live 24/7. To be the best, you will need to quickly iterate to incorporate user feedback, be disciplined, and have experience developing tools.
Bachelors in computer science and 3 to 5 years meaningful work experience.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.Apply now