Sustainability platform developer
This job offer is expired
In our small team we are proud of the open collaboration and integration of all business aspects. Sustainability knowledge, analytics and software are tightly interconnected in our development efforts to transform the real estate investment industry. We expect you to be motivated by this impact and let it guide you to a holistic understanding of our platform.
We offer a competitive salary package in the range of 50-55k , with extensive benefits, including a bonus of up to 20% on your gross income.
GRESB sustainability data influences the investment decisions of USD 2.8 trillion in Real Estate value
GRESB is driven by a young and international team of 20, motivated by the positive impact of our work. Located in Amsterdam, we provide the Environmental, Social and Governance analytics for decision making in the real assets sectors, covering over 3 trillion USD. Our work is based on research which combines economics and sustainability, and since our inception, we have been focused on hiring passionate individuals who complement that dynamic.
GRESB is an investor-driven organization committed to assessing the environment, social as well as governance performance of real assets globally. More than 250 members, of which more than 60 are pension funds and their fiduciaries, use the GRESB data in their investment management and engagement process, with a clear goal to optimize the risk/return profile of their investments.
You'll work in a team that is:
- Agile - we use our own version of agile development to implement just the right amount of formal structures.
- International - we are from: The Netherlands, Greece, Germany, Norway, New Zealand, Latvia, Belgium, Romania, Australia, Canada, United States, China, Italy
- Young - we are proud to be a young company with most of the team being younger than 30
You'll have all the things you need:
- We offer 25 days of paid holidays.
- MacOS or Windows, Laptop or Desktop? Choose your own set-up and we'll get it for you.
- Need to commute? You'll enjoy free public transport to and from work inside the Netherlands.
- Hungry? GRESB provides a free and healthy lunch at the office.
- Flexible hours.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Amsterdam, NetherlandsJune 21
Amsterdam, NetherlandsJune 06