Senior Software Engineer - MajorClarity
This job offer is expired
At MajorClarity, we’re making career exploration and academic planning seamless for schools and engaging for students.
We're on track to cover 1.5% - 2% of students in the U.S. within two years of launching, and we're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team and help us grow.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be working across our full stack directly with our CTO to build out new features, optimize platform performance, and build sustainable architecture.
- You care about writing clean, concise Ruby code
- You're a generalist that carefully selects the right tool for the job
- You are your own manager - you’re capable of building features from scratch and seeing them through
- Experience mentoring engineers
- Interest in visual design and delighting users
- Experience in EdTech
- Passions outside of writing software
Technologies We Use
- Ruby 2.5
- Rails 5.1
- Amazon ECS
Does this sound interesting? If so, send a short email to cale[at]majorclarity[.]com and joe[at]majorclarity[.]com telling us a little about yourself.
How to apply
Email cale[at]majorclarity[.]com and joe[at]majorclarity[.]com telling us a little about yourself, and sharing some of your work (resume, portfolio, site, etc.).
Similar job offers in your area
Rails Developer RTS LabsGlen Allen, VA, USJune 04