Ruby on Rails engineer
This job offer is expired
Why work for Luca Labs?
We are a growing but small team, which means that your work with us will have a large impact on both our product and our company. We trust our developers, which is why we are happy to do remote and happy to test and implement ideas from anyone in the team. Our developers like independence, responsibility and writing 100% tests for their code.
- Minimum 2 years web development experience
- Minimum 1 year Ruby on Rails experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong collaboration skills
Technologies we use include
- Ruby on Rails (obviously)
- Frameworks include Devise, Trailblazer, Dry-*, Pundit
- RDBMS (we use MySQL)
- ES6, Slim and SCSS
- RSpec, Cucumber, CapybaraWe hope you have knowledge and experience in as many as these as possible. Strong skills in one area can make up for lack of skill in another one.
- Writing high-quality, tested, well-documented code
- Participate in our agile development
How to apply
Send your Linkedin profile, Github repo and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org