Senior Backend Engineer (Ruby on Rails)
This job offer is expired
What you'll be doing:
- Play a lead role either in terms of technical development and architecture or in terms of team management
- Mentor and nurture engineers
- Work closely with product and design to build and improve features
- Write and improve upon existing code with attention paid to performance
- Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
- Contribute towards improving engineering culture and approach
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Some understanding of functional programming (knowledge of Go, Scala or Erlang is a plus)
- Understanding or some experience with ReactJS (or equivalent)
- Familiarity with TDD and BDD concepts and how to use them to write code that is well tested
- Passion for Continuous Integration
- You need to have a passion of developing fast, reliable and robust APIs along with beautiful, usable user experience.
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work and
- You have a good sense of humour and you are humble
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Keep an eye on what's buzzing at honestbee!
Follw us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/6413742/
Our story and vision: www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us
Check out what’s buzzing at honestbee: www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow