Back-end Developer - London
This job offer is expired
At Workshare, we are looking for a great back-end developer who is proficient with Ruby to join our development team in London.
We are in the process of rebuilding parts of our infrastructure, our product Transact helps Law firms around the world manage complex multi-party transactions. This secure web application makes users more productive in a world were long complex documents and the detail within them flow and change over time. We make a difference in their world as we deliver software using Agile techniques, modern frameworks, TDD and Continuous Delivery. We want a process where we write code and tests, review the pull request and ship it to production, and do this many times a day!
In our culture, we encourage and care about learning new things, the quality of our code, good practices and software design.
- Developing new and maintaining features using Ruby or Elixir
- Building reusable components and libraries
- Translating designs into high-quality code
- Write unit test for your code
- As you grow mentor other developers
- Tribes and squads model
- Actively building and practicing Continuous Delivery
- Modern software development technologies like React, Elixir and Node
- Work from home once a week if practical
- Up to 28 days holiday per year (plus 8 days bank holiday)
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and treats throughout the week
- Quarterly events in the office
- Ideally situated close to Liverpool Street and Spitafield Market