Ruby on Rails Developer - possible Team Lead (m/f)
This job offer is expired
Ever dreamed of disrupting an entire industry?
Join ARGO and change the way companies participate in international trade!
Have you ever wondered how Western companies sell goods to countries such as China or Tansania for hundred thousands of Euros without fear of never being paid? We help them do it!
ARGO is building a new way to take the risk of non-payment out of international trade transactions, helping companies paying when its best for them. We make global transactions as easy as PayPal made it for consumers to purchase on the dangerous world wide web.
We have just started! We are backed by one of the best European VCs, we have a great complimentary management team and are right in the middle of building our first product.
But now it's time for us to seek help. We are looking for experienced Ruby on Rails champions who share our vision of creating a big disruption and want to build something exciting and fresh from scratch!
As a core member of our backend team, you will help to build...
- our API centric Ruby on Rails application
- attached services that help us create the best experience for our customers
- a broad test coverage to ensure availability
Both in Berlin as well as in a remote position, we offer you...
- a small team of super smart and driven people who believe in changing things for the better
- an informal working atmosphere based on direct communication and feedback without bureaucracy: We believe in slack, limited meetings and fast honest talk.
- direct influence on anything you build: We know what we want to do, but if you have a better solution, we will follow your way!
- the perfect environment for professional and personal growth: Learn from your team, help others around you get better every day, visit conferences, get and give feedback regularly and understand more than just the technical side of our business.
- lots of additional perks, such as awesome team events, regular team lunches and dinners, the hardware you prefer,...
We hope to find in you...
- experience in Ruby on Rails development proven by contribution to at least one or two projects
- a passionate developer who loves to code
- a team player who can talk code and English
- sufficient Ruby, Ruby on Rails and test-driven development skills
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow