Build Engineer (f/m)
This job offer is expired
We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
Build Engineer (f/m) in Munich
What does your work life look like with us?
As Build Engineer you are responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of a build processes for multiple concurrent releases of embedded software for the automotive ECU. In addition, you´re using scripts to automate build and deployment process through build systems. Furthermore, you optimize existing build jobs for simplicity and speed. You are responsible for the execution of test suites in the continuous integration process. In case of build process failures, you analyze and communicate with the responsible developers and support them by tracking down and debugging problems that show up during test execution in continuous integration environment. Furthermore, you setup scalable virtual build environments using Docker or VMware.
What we expect from you? Required:
- Completed degree in Information Technology or comparable education
- Good know-how in at least one scripting language, preferable Ruby
- Thorough knowledge of Linux/Windows operating systems
- Experience with Jenkins build system preferably with the workflow/pipeline process
- Good English language skills
- Self-managing, team player with passion in dealing with build environments
- Ability to solve problems
What we expect from you? Desired:
- Knowledge of GIT
- Experience with any of the following: dockers, vagrant or lxc-containers
- German language skills would be an advantage
- Willingness to work your way into automotive subjects
What you can expect from us
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Projects which will challenge you to excel
- Flexible work-hour models
- Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- Exciting foosball matches, fresh fruit every day and excellent coffee
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Apply now: https://esrlabs.softgarden.io/job/1581680?l=en
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400538-81Apply now