Advanced RAILS DEVELOPER
This job offer is expired
We’re looking to add an advanced Rails developer who can operate with a high level of both independence and accountability. You should be actively engaged and passionate about the technologies you are using, quick to learn, and excited to collaborate. The right person for this role is inspired by a work environment where teammates are very skilled and expectations are high.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience with Rails
- Thorough knowledge of Ruby on Rails best practices, with a commitment to writing well-tested code
- You’re self-directed: you can be handed tasks & counted on to follow through on them, including figuring your own way past blockers whenever possible.
- Your self-assessment is realistic: you know when you’re doing a good job, and what needs attention or improvement, even at times when you’re not being directly supervised or given feedback.
- You thrive in a hardworking environment where expectations are high and teammates are also very goal-oriented.
- You excel at communicating not only with fellow engineers, but also with project managers and clients – and you proactively maintain strong lines of communication.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Cupertino, CA, USJuly 13
Cupertino, CA, USJune 15
Lead Software Engineer, Full Stack Realtor.comSanta Clara, CA, USMay 22