Software Engineer - Client Advisor Development
This job offer is expired
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style.
Were growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology and processes to scale our business. Were looking for team members who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families.
The Digital Robo Advice experience is supplemented with a hands on Digital Advisement Platform and Client Operations for Financial Advisors to reach their clients at scale.
The Client Advisor Development team is responsible for the tools to help successful on boarding and account management of clients and their accounts. Our development team optimizes the process for scale.
Were growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology to scale our business. Were looking for software engineers who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families
* Architect and build mobile-responsive web applications that are highly scalable and secure
* Participate in the full software development life-cycle
* Collaborate iteratively with PMs and UX designers to help define and clarify requirements and scope
* The ability to write and high quality code that is scalable and testable
* Mentor and guide junior engineers, including code and architecture reviews
* Help establish development best practices and guidelines
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
* At least 5+ years of professional software development experience
* At least 2+ years of experience working with Ruby on Rails and MySQL
* At least 2+ years of experience working witH JS Frameworks (React , Node or Angular)
* At least 2+ years of Agile or Scrum experience
* Prior experience working in financial service/fintech
* Experience with Redux and Webpack
* Prior experience working with Salesforce APIs
* Code Coverage
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.Apply now
Similar job offers in your area
Senior Rails Engineer AFAR MediaSan Francisco, CA, USJuly 11
Full Stack Software Engineer -- Revolutionary E-Commerce Brandless, IncSan Francisco, CA, USJuly 03
Senior Full Stack Engineer OneLoginSan Francisco, CA, USJune 15
Senior Back End Engineer ValimailSan Francisco, CA, USJune 09
Senior Full-Stack Engineer ValimailSan Francisco, CA, USJune 09